A videographer representing American Wedding Group shoots a structured and flowing wedding video. Our videos need to be shot cleanly and conservatively as an edit in-camera so that the video is ready to send to the customer immediately. Our videographers must be able to work discreetly and unobtrusively while still getting the footage needed.
Specific qualifications for the Wedding Video Photographer position include:
- Proven shooting track record
- Own high-quality digital video equipment, including professional HD camera, back-up, on-board lighting, wireless lavaliere, interview microphone and tripod
- Strong in-camera edit skills
- Computer proficiency, particularly the ability to back up footage to an external hard drive before sending us the original copy
- Professional appearance and demeanor