Bilingual, Account Executive Consumer PR & Social
Public Relations | Toronto, Ontario
PR professionals are attracted to Zeno Group for the opportunity to learn, grow and work closely with our senior team and clients. At Zeno, we pride ourselves on creating excellent work for our clients in a culture that’s collaborative, fast and fun. We look for people who are passionate about their work - creative, fearless, collaborative – to join the green machine! If you thrive on a creative challenge, are looking for lots of growth potential and want to have some fun along the way, then we are looking for you.
Zeno, named PRWeek's Mid-size Agency of the Year in 2011, 2012 and 2013 and The Holmes Report’s 2013 Consumer Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include consumer marketing, health, corporate, technology and digital, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-up companies to global brands. Zeno is a part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to support both our French and English clients in our Toronto office. You’ll collaborate within the team and drive results inclusive of traditional public relations and emerging digital tactics and platforms.
You will be actively involved in helping manage Zeno’s social clients, providing community management support, developing content calendars and researching insights.
You’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of your accounts – their business, products, markets, and industry influencers and will convey this knowledge credibly to members of your account team and to the media, driving media relations results. You’ll compile monthly activity reports of those efforts.
The successful candidate will:
- Support online awareness and reputation, engagement and response strategies, standards implementation, content development and monitoring and reporting
- Assist in fan/follower acquisition and engagement strategies on client-owned platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other/future platforms as required
- Provide copywriting, image sourcing and creative support for social channel content (Facebook posts, Pinterest pins, etc.)
- Maintain social processes, quality control standards, briefing, copywriting, reporting, etc.
- Establish and build online relationships with key influencers (i.e. blogger relations) through proactive online strategies and execution
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure synergy and collaboration to maximize online and offline integration and results
- Assist in clients’ online analytic, research and reporting needs using a variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and others
- Assist in developing regular, comprehensive reports capturing all of the above for clients on a regular basis
Equal parts PR professional and social maven, you will succeed at Zeno if you are fearless, resourceful, tenacious, you are fluent in both English and French (speaking and writing), have an understanding of traditional and non-traditional PR tactics and the media landscape. You are social citizen, actively engaging across multiple social platforms and drive great results for clients while building great relationships with your clients and your team.
- Bilingual – French and English (required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with social media and community management
- One year of experience in PR; agency experience with consumer clients preferred
- Excellent writing skills, firm grasp of editorial writing style, and demonstrated experience crafting newsworthy pitches, releases, contributed articles for mainstream and digital audiences
- Proven success in building relationships with members of the media (and bloggers), and driving results for clients
- Excellent communication skills, with experience working effectively within a team and with clients
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Collaborative spirit, results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Photoshop
« Back to Openings