Information Technology and Operations | Cupertino, CA, United States
About SugarCRM, Inc.
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable CRM solution in the market. Recognized by leading market analysts as a “visionary” company, Sugar is deployed by over 1.4 M individuals in 120 countries and 26 languages.
Sugar is positioned to fully unleash the promise of CRM with our innovative CRM system designed for every individual who engages with customers: sellers, marketers, customer support agents, receptionists, and executives. The company is delivering a completely transformed, individualized CRM user experience that is immersive, engaging, and intuitive. Sugar fuses the straightforward simplicity, mobility, and social aspects of a consumer app with the business process optimization of conventional CRM.
- Ownership & Administration of our internal Marketing Automation software
- Administration of our internal CRM application
- Internal Marketing & CRM applications configuration, workflow development, role maintenance, module builder, reports, etc.
- Systems Maintenance, integrations monitoring and debugging/troubleshooting issues
- Ensure data integrity & user adoption of our internal Marketing Automation deployment
- Solution requirements gathering and documentation
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, delivering projects on time and getting stakeholder sign off
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, testing/validation requirements and project tasks
- Facilitate working group sessions with key business stakeholders
- Determine testing plan and conduct user acceptance testing sessions
- 5+ years of CRM / Marketing Automation System experience required
- 3+ years of CRM / Marketing Automation System Administration experience required
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Experience administering and configuring Marketo
- Experience administering and configuring Sugar
- Experience designing testing plans and conducting user acceptance testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to support end users of all levels
- BA/BS degree
Location: Cupertino, CA.
Note: SugarCRM's jobs are not open to 3rd party recruiting vendors; therefore, any submissions by such will be considered a gift and no fee will be paid.
Who we are...
SugarCRM was founded in 2004. The company is headquartered in Cupertino, California with European headquarters in Munich, Germany and Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia. We are pre-IPO, growing fast and always looking for the top talent. If you're looking for the excitement and feel of a start-up, but the stability and experience of a market leader, then you're going to love working at SugarCRM.
What is it REALLY like to work here?
- Open is at the heart of our business and our culture. You won't find cubicles here
- Management asks for everyone's ideas and problem-solving solutions
- Engineers drive many of the product's features
- Employees are closer to the customer's needs
- Entrepreneurial-spirited employees
- Onsite Developer Sprint weeks - all developers come together. You code, Sugar provides the food
- Collaborative work environment
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
- Wednesday Lunch Demos
- Onsite Family Movie Night at our U.S. Headquarters
- Free yoga and fitness classes at/near our U.S. Headquarters
- Onsite Meetups - making connections with our community