Information Technology and Operations | Cupertino, CA, United States
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable CRM solution in the market. Recognized by leading market analysts as a “visionary” company, Sugar is deployed by over 1.4 M individuals in 120 countries and 26 languages.
Sugar is positioned to fully unleash the promise of CRM with our innovative CRM system designed for every individual who engages with customers: sellers, marketers, customer support agents, receptionists, and executives. The company is delivering a completely transformed, individualized CRM user experience that is immersive, engaging, and intuitive. Sugar fuses the straightforward simplicity, mobility, and social aspects of a consumer app with the business process optimization of conventional CRM.
This member of the SugarCRM IT team will be responsible for supporting the internal IT Production systems for a fast growing company with a global footprint. This position is a key player in ensuring a secure, robust and available infrastructure. This person should be energetic, outgoing, bright, and focused on team dynamics and results. The ideal candidate will be well versed with multi-operating systems, including but not limited to OS X server and OS X client management at the enterprise level, Active Directory replication & policy enforcement, Radius, OpenLDAP, Exchange, and a variety of other systems commonly found in enterprise environments.
- Protect and enforce the standard operating systems configurations (including versions, packages and patch levels), policy enforcement, management tools, scripts, and operating processes, etc.
- Participate in the hands-on management of the production systems, fault resolution, capacity planning and root cause analysis
- Help improve and maintain a world-class systems infrastructure that is flexible, modular, and constantly expanding
- Establish operations policies and procedures for production services
- Performance analysis of systems
- Participate in capacity planning
- Script and procedure development
- Linux, Windows and OS X management, policy enforcement and support
- 3-5 years of experience in a Systems Engineering & administration capacity
- MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, OS X Server and Linux systems
- Development experience in scripting and development of systems automation tools desirable (PHP, Perl, awk, batch)
- Systems and infrastructure security
- High availability system design/support
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. This position will require interaction with end-users with different skill levels and the right candidate should be comfortable with communicating ideas and projects with these individuals
- Management infrastructure tools (Zenoss, Nagios, Cacti, Puppet, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience working with multi-site environments
- Virtual systems infrastructure design and support of VMWare, Xen or an equivalent working knowledge
- Cloud experience and know-how is desirable
Location: Cupertino, CA.
Who we are...
SugarCRM was founded in 2004. The company is headquartered in Cupertino, California with European headquarters in Munich, Germany and Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia. We are pre-IPO, growing fast and always looking for the top talent. If you're looking for the excitement and feel of a start-up, but the stability and experience of a market leader, then you're going to love working at SugarCRM.
What is it REALLY like to work here?
- Open is at the heart of our business and our culture.
- Management asks for everyone's ideas and problem-solving solutions
- Engineers drive many of the product's features
- Employees are closer to the customer's needs
- Entrepreneurial-spirited employees
- Collaborative work environment
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
- Free onsite fitness classes at our Headquarters
- Onsite Meetups - making connections with our community