Engineering | Redwood City, CA, United States
We're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can bridge our continuous integration environment running Jenkins to a continuous deployment model pushing to Amazon EC2, with Chef or Puppet. This position requires atleast 3-5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer; sorry this is not a new grad or entry level position.
- Straddle the worlds of development, operations, release and continuous integration.
- Help us bridge from our continuous integration environment running Jenkins to a continuous deployment model pushing Amazon EC2 with Chef or Puppet.
- Stay on the cutting edge of build/deployment systems and innovate clever new ones for our servers and test production clients.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of DevOps experience - large or small company, your experience is a valuable asset to Flywheel.
- Strong UNIX skills.
- Experience using tools such as rSpec, Selenium, Cucumber, Jasmine, Emir, Jenkins, or Hudson – bonus points for more than one.
- Experience with Chef or Puppet.
- Experience automating iOS or Android client testing & deployment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Redwood City office close to Caltrain
- Employees take Flywheel for free