Full Stack Software Engineer
Venice, CA | Engineering
Interested in building highly-scalable event-driven components for our real-time platform ? We’ve got plenty of room for you to be creative, solve impossible problems, try new technologies and have an impact.
Some of the things that would make you a great fit for this role:
Candidate should have expertise in the following technologies:
- You are excited about node.js and could explain to a room full of engineers why it’s such a compelling and powerful technology.
- You are active in the open source community. You have a github account and would be happy to share with us some of the projects you have started or contributed to.
- You are constantly trying out new languages and frameworks on your own time - Erlang, Scala, Clojure, Akka, Angular, Ember, etc.
- You are interested in APIs, big integration and big data challenges. A lot of what we are building involves scaling to massive volumes of web transactions and analytics/metrics which will require technologies likeAWS, Hadoop, and real-time event processing.
- You know when to choose appropriate technologies for the team to use; iterate quickly on ideas and push them out to customers in a continuous fashion; assist junior members of the team by performing code reviews and providing technical advice.
- You have 3+ years of experience and hold a B.S. degree in Engineering or related experience.
● Stock Option Plan
● Health Insurance
● Dental Insurance
● Swim, Surf, Run and Bike. We are 1 block from the beach in Venice CA
Our mission is to disrupt the shipping industry from the beach. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this position, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history/requirements