Infrastructure technology has made the jump to the cloud and we’re right there on the front of the wave that is providing IT, developers and cloud providers with critical insights to safeguard the success of their businesses and ensure uptime. At LogicMonitor we provide hosted monitoring of applications, networks, servers, storage and the cloud.
Love going to work? We think you should and you would with us. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Location, location, location. You'll be working in downtown Santa Barbara in our digs on Carrillo Street. Our walls are bright, snacks are plentiful, as are the opportunities to do fun things. If you’re feeling stressed or maybe just competitive, play some ping pong or take the company up on one of it’s many sponsored recreational activities (think: yoga, kickboxing, hiking). Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, as we have an office in Austin, TX and in booming Chengdu, China. LogicMonitor is the place to be!
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor Software Engineers specify, design, prototype and implement the industry-leading SaaS-based datacenter monitoring solution. As a part of an agile development team, Engineers develop unit tests for features and components, and troubleshoot related issues that happen in the production environment.
What You'll Need:
- BS/MS degree and 3+ years of commercial application development experience
- Expertise in Java or C/C++
- Familiar with OOP/OOD
- Development experience on multiple platforms, preferably Linux
- Strong understanding of web application architectures
- Strong network programming experience
- Strong database/SQL skills
- Script programming skills such as shell or perl
- Distributed system development experience
- Performance profiling experience
- Proven ability to excel as major contributor on an Agile development team
- Experience with Open Source alternatives for commercial tools
- SysAdmin experience on UNIX/Linux and Windows