Sales | Eastern Canada, Canada
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager for Eastern Canada. The measureable activity and responsibilities would include:
· Collaboration with the VP of Sales to develop and deploy a strategic Tintri regional sales plan
· Develop and demonstrate a complete understanding of the regions strategic customers, partners and alliances.
· Develop and deliver a regional channel program that incorporates partner selection, training certification and event management that will lead to a consistent sales productivity model.
· Demonstrate a collaborative team partnership with your Systems Engineer and inside sales team to identify, qualify and develop direct and partner opportunities that match up with Tintri’s delivery model.
· Demonstrate an ethical go to market practice that does not include side letter agreements, un-documented pricing deviations and non-deliverable Tintri solutions.
· Integrate and manage Salesforce.com into your regions opportunity and sales management.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in a direct /channel storage sales success.
· 5-10 years of proven sales success, ideally in a storage, virtualization and / or start-up environment.
· Proven team leadership skills
· A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
· Enterprise level territory planning skills
· A strategic understanding of the storage and virtualization market.
· Cross departmental communication skills.
· Strong Salesforce.com opportunity and sales management skills.