Sales | New York, NY, United States
Field Sales Engineer, Programmatic Solutions
Location: New York City
Reporting: SVP Sales & Marketing
About the Company
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com .
About the Position
As the Field Sales Engineer, Programmatic Solutions, you will assist in the sales and management of our Programmatic Solutions channel focused on exchanges, DSP’s, SSP’s & other participants of programmatic buying. You will lead DV in these channels acting as the primary point person to communicate our unique value proposition, technical differentiation, and be a key part of our channel sales efforts to support DoubleVerify’s clients and prospects.
- Play a key role in the expansion of DV’s partnerships in the programmatic channel from prospecting to negotiating partnership agreements.
- Key input into the programmatic channel creating marketing and sales packages to drive revenue
- Work with programmatic channel partners to educate and motivate their sales team to promote DV in collateral and meetings
- Should have experience in a Sales or Account Management role prior
- Experience as a Sales Engineer in the Adtech industry is required
- Strong knowledge of ad delivery platforms a must with a thorough understanding of how programmatic RTB delivery works
- Experience working as part of a Sales team and supporting Sales Directors with quotas is also ideal for this role
- At least 3-6 years’ experience in Sales and Account Management in Adtech or Online Advertising
- A thorough understanding of programmatic buying business models
- Knowledge of the ad delivery flow from supplier to buyer
- Experience with contract negotiations
- An understanding on online analytics and tracking systems
- Strong technical understanding of online advertising systems
- A demonstrated passion and history of selling platform solutions
- Demonstrated capacity for developing a sales channel, close and support business
- Strong communications skills as well as a profound willingness to collaborate internally and externally.
- Current experience managing a large book of business and strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to understand the needs of the customer and champion on their behalf internally
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.