Sr. QA Engineer
Partner with M5’s Development and Product Management teams to ship market-leading solution that keep personal data private and corporate data secure on mobile devices and computer. In a collaborative process of creative destruction, refine our products and processes always pushing the limits of what M5’s software can do. Engage with support, sales, and directly with M5’s customers to understand how our product is used in the market place, then armed with that context, break it.
- Own the quality of large sections of our products
- Build test strategies for new functionality, deliver and execute against test plans
- Build tools to automate repetitive testing tasks, especially browser based testing via tools such as selenium
- Work closely with development teams to shape designs for testability
- Mentor other members of the QA team
- Design and execute performance and scalability testing
- BS in CS, ECS, or similar technical degree
- 5+ years in Quality Assurance field
- Love tackling unstructured problems
- Ability to quickly understand new technology
- Strong relational database background, and an understanding of networking concepts
- Experience scripting/building tools that leverage virtualization platforms such as VMware
- Experience testing web applications from the UI though the middle tier to the database backend
- Track record as a lead QA engineer on a significant product or product component
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive with a proven track record of quality enhancement
- Flexible, pragmatic, creative and open-minded
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal, listening, and writing skills
Moka5 (M5) is fundamentally transforming enterprise end-user computing. Based on research conducted by Stanford University, M5 creates a highly-elastic enterprise perimeter where user data and applications are delivered as simply-managed and highly-secure workspaces to popular end-user devices. M5 enables both online and offline access and requires significantly less management overhead than legacy VDI or mobility solutions, while being significantly more secure than cloud-based file sharing, with a common platform that scales from the desktop to tablets and smartphones, Moka5 is Enterprise AnyWare™.
Moka5 is an equal opportunity employer.