Metalogix is the fastest growing software company in Washington DC. It is among the 2012 Inc. 500 fastest growing companies and Washington Business Journal Fast50 companies.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the execution and measurement of automated marketing programs using Marketo and Salesforce.com. This role is responsible for implementing and improving key programs such as lead capture, email campaigns, lead scoring, nurturing and recycling. The marketing automation manager will work closely with sales and marketing to maximize the effectiveness of marketing automation to drive both quantity and quality of leads and improve conversion to opportunities. This role will also ensure the proper tracking and performance reporting of all marketing campaigns.
This position will report to the Director of Campaigns. Success in this role requires excellent Marketo skills, analytical abilities, good discipline and the diligence to do things right.
• Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
• Work with internal teams to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate email marketing campaigns that are timely and relevant to the recipient and maximize ROI.
• Implement best practice data hygiene and database health programs.
• Ensure Marketo is being used to its full potential and identify opportunities to improve ROI through better automation and targeting.
• Create and update marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements dictate.
• Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each and every campaign and communicate results and plans for improvement.
• Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability.
• Drive and manage email content process – layout, content, messaging, review and segmentation, and list management.
• Work with the web team to drive deeper Marketo integration into the website to improve lead quality and visibility of lead sources and activities.
• Refine and improve the lead scoring and lead recycling programs to deliver high quality leads with proper hand off to sales.
• Monitor lead quality and sales follow-up and report exceptions and areas of improvement.
• Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly lead-to-revenue metrics to marketing management and the executive team.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 2-5 years marketing experience with a minimum of 18 months experience working with an email and marketing automation platform such as Marketo or Eloqua.
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of marketing automation and CRM experience.
• Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with B2B lead generation (inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, etc.).
• Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation.
• Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education.