A Producer is a visionary who shares a clear and compelling vision of the game that the team can execute. The Producer should understand and employ best practices of social game design and production methodologies. The Producer is responsible for game performance and hitting KPI targets with an eye to game P&L.
- Lead engineers, artists, analysts, producers and all-around game support in the creation of new titles for our social gaming platform
- Ensure game features meet product vision to target quality with timely delivery
- Own quality of user experience
- Organize team make-up to optimally support product
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineers to drive results and outcomes
- Respond quickly to industry trends and user experience to improve product
- Continually engage users with the flawless execution of live operations
- 4+ years experience in producing successful Social Games
- Deep understanding of product plans and development schedules
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly creative but grounded in best practices
- Excited by the prospect of data-driven design through analysis and quick iteration
- Keeps on top of Social Gaming Industry and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must love games!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of DeNA West are considered property of DeNA West and are not subject to payment of agency fees.