At DeNA our Infrastructure Operations is a small group of talented individuals who, individually, could support a group of small startups. We each have individual areas of deep expertise that contribute to a well rounded, highly capable team. We are building a highly efficient, highly automated, and highly productive environment, and we're looking for a few skilled and motivated systems engineers to make big contributions.
- Contribute to design, implementation and support of cloud intrastructure
- Contribute to administration of routing and switching
- Maintain highly-available high traffic services for millions of users
- Build and improve tools to monitor and deploy our infrastructure
- Support engineering staff by assisting in design and implementation of games services
- Participate in On-Call rotation
Nice to Have
- 5+ years experience supporting an external-facing Linux/UNIX infrastructure either in data center or cloud
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple diverse business groups
- Understanding of operational best practices
- Working experience of one or more scripting or programming languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Experience with configuration management software, such as Puppet
- Virtualization (AWS, OpenStack)
- Routing and switching (BGP and OSPF)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of DeNA West are considered property of DeNA West and are not subject to payment of agency fees.