ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue? Consider joining us.
- Work closely with the LiveRamp sales, product, and engineering teams to meet client's needs.
- Find innovative and expedient solutions for customer’s technical issues.
- Act as a technical consultant across a wide range of LiveRamp clients and strategic partners.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 0-3 years experience. Consulting or technical project management experience a plus.
- Intermediate computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Enjoy unlimited PTO. We believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.
- Participate in a thriving culture. We host events such as weekly yoga, game nights, happy hour, and a two night camping trip.
- Leverage our health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and pre-tax commuter benefit.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world.