Showroom | Toronto, Canada
WHO WE ARE:
Indochino believes in cultivating simplicity. We do this by applying elegant solutions to complex problems and creating beautifully designed products of unparalleled quality and value. We’re changing the way people consume, and we also make great menswear. Great ideas come from anywhere and transcend position and title. That’s why we hire great people and give them the space to do great work. At Indochino, you’ll work on creative and innovative solutions to some of the most unique and challenging problems in the industry.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a Style Guide you will be an expert on Indochino style, design, quality, and service, you will drive business by providing exceptional customer experience to all new and existing clients while also supporting the overall operational needs of the showroom.
- Provide consistent personalized service to every customer to meet their individual needs
- Reach and exceed all metric based goals, including appointment numbers, sales targets, AOV and conversion
- Build strong, lasting relationships on behalf of Indochino with high value customers in Vancouver to increase high value client base
- Maintains positive, respectful, professional work environment
- Provide feedback, ideas, and new initiatives to Retail Operations Manager, and have a voice on how we continue to build the showroom concept at Indochino
- Assist retail operations department and marketing department in all retail initiatives in the showroom
- Solve problems with initiative, by asking questions, and by not waiting for someone to do it for you. Be an entrepreneur
YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong selling skills, passion for menswear, and experience working in a clientele based environment.
- Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
- Strongly identifies with the Indochino brand and wants to help grow the Showroom concept
- Strong problem solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
- Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
- Of course you will get salary, benefits, and vacation days, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between.
- We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.
If it sounds like you might fit in around here, send us your cover letter and resume directly via our website, tell us who you are and what you are all about, let’s get to know each other!