Sales | Gainesville, FL, United States
Grooveshark is seeking an Intern for our International Business Development Team to help with our ever-growing international sales efforts. With Grooveshark seeing explosive growth in multiple countries outside of the U.S., there couldn't be a more exciting time to join in on the action and learn how to be a Digital Planner!
At Grooveshark, we believe everyone should have access to the music they love. You will be joining a dedicated, energetic team of people who are looking to change the face of the music industry and who wholeheartedly support open music.
You will learn how the digital advertising space works with a focus on working with international brands and agencies.
You will learn how to research new and exciting business opportunities for Grooveshark’s international initiatives.
You will learn how to access & navigate through SalesForce, Google Analytics, DFP, and all other relevant internal programs and processes.
Get creative and assist in the creation of marketing materials such as: media presentations, sales documents and mock ups.
Fluent in Spanish (Written and Spoken). Knowing other languages is a plus
Flexible schedule (minimum of 12 hours a week)
Great writing skills
Detail oriented with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
Strong communication skills
Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Currently enrolled in College/University at the Junior or Senior level
Currently studying advertising or marketing
Experience in an advertising agency
Sales or Customer service experience
- Strong technical / analytical skills for reporting (experience using Excel)
***Note this is an unpaid internship***
- An open-plan office, encouraging exposure to different teams at Grooveshark. No cubicles!
- Sound Bites Cafe - Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for free at Grooveshark’s in-house restaurant. Vegetarian and Vegan options available
- Flexible Schedule
- Private Artist Sessions - From the smallest local bands, to the biggest main stage names, we like to bring artists to the office to show them what Grooveshark is REALLY all about!
- Tickets to shows, concerts and events
- Recreation Space - When you’re ready to take a break from your busy work day you'll find a full music room filled with instruments for you to play, a video game room with a 12 foot screen and stadium seating containing every console you could ever want, an analog game room with all sorts of board games, ping pong, foosball, and much more!
- Shark+ Deals - In an effort to support local businesses and reward our interns, Grooveshark has teamed up with companies all around Gainesville to offer discounts at many different types of establishments
Grooveshark is an ecosystem that brings together music fans, bands, music labels, and brands. With more than 20 million users sharing over 15 million files, Grooveshark is one of the largest on-demand music services on the Internet. Along with providing free streaming music for our users, Grooveshark is also an instrument for artists, labels, and brands to develop new revenue sources from their music.