Computers/Software | Palo Alto, United States
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams to deliver compelling user experiences.
- Develop high quality, highly available systems for the nest service cloud.
- Projects include real time data synchronization, identity management, large-scale data processing frameworks, and service endpoints for web, embedded and mobile clients.
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for the services you create.
Skills and experience needed:
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things.
- Experience building high quality distributed systems or backend services
- Thrive in a collaborative team with other strong programmers/architects.
- Comfortable working on Linux based systems
- Good written communications skills.
- Proficiency in designing, building, and debugging distributed systems.
- JVM experience
- Familiarity with Scala or other functional languages
- Familiarity with one or more common web frameworks such as django or rails.
- Comfort with basic cryptographic techniques and security protocols is a plus.