Human Resources | Palo Alto, United States
Nest is looking for Contract Recruiters in the areas of engineering, marketing, and business. We are a fast pace environment driven by innovation, creativity and hard work. Recruiting is a key part of the everyday execution of Nest’s roadmap and we enjoy a high level of visibility across management.
Duties will be assigned and prioritized based on the company’s evolving needs and will be, but are not limited to:
- Execution of aggressive recruiting goals.
- Direct ownership across a number of engineering or business groups.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to define and execute hiring strategies.
- Self reliant in sourcing high caliber candidates.
- Analyze and understand the areas of recruiting responsibility.
- Report ongoing progress in organized manner.
Skills and experience needed:
- 3+ years of recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with full-cycle recruiting (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing & closing).
- Proven track record of success in the Silicon Valley.
- Excellent communications & reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused.
- Motivated to deliver aggressive goals.