Marketing | Boulder, CO, United States
Outbound Consumer Engagement - Direct outbound (email and direct mail) consumer experience. Create campaigns, write copy, select images, design messages, and coordinate user-targeting. Develop Simple Energy's direct-to-consumer engagement strategy. Recruit, hire, and lead a team of designers, copy-writers, and direct marketers to execute that strategy.
In-Product User Engagement - Collaborate with the product team to contribute to the user experience in the web and mobile applications. Ensure a consistent user experience from outbound channels (paper and email) through landing pages and onto web, mobile, and social experiences.
Consumer Engagement Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to clients, prospects, and the industry writ-large. Further develop and codify Simple Energy's overarching approach to consumer engagement.
Overall Corporate Marketing - Contribute to the overarching Simple Energy brand and its positioning, particularly as and when directed to a broad-base consumer audience.
- Client Engagements -- Participate in client teleconference calls and meetings when consumer engagement expertise is required.
- Prospects -- Contribute copy and collateral pertaining to Simple Energy's approach to user engagement to sales materials, proposals, and pitches.
- Industry -- Present Simple Energy's approach to consumer engagement at conferences and industry events, as needed.Limited travel to clients, prospects, and industry events/conferences will be required.
- Experience with A/B Testing.
- Experience with Direct Marketing is required
- Data-driven email performance analysis.
- Experience sending email to millions of end users.
- Experieince developing and managing large scale consumer engagement campaigns.
- Experience hiring and leading a data-driven marketing team.
- You have a BA/BS from a top university and/or a MBA.
- Competitive salary
- An equity stake in Simple Energy
- Getting to live in one of the greatest places in the world – Boulder (we're a little biased)
- Health insurance coverage
- MacBook Air or MacBook Pro — You'll always have the tools you need to get the job done.
- Ski Pass (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, A-Basin, and Keystone)
- Rocky Mountain National Park Annual pass
- Boulder/Denver B-Cycle Annual membership
- Be part of building a great company with an awesome culture: intelligent, passionate, engaged coworkers; dog-friendly office; company outings; free snacks and drinks; and the opportunity to change how millions of people think about and act on saving energy.