Come start your sales career with one of the fastest growing companies in the Northeast where you’ll enhance your relationship building, sales, and industry skills all at the same time. Our fast paced growth at Consumer United offers an imminent career trajectory within all of our sales opportunities.
Consumer United, named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Insurance by Inc. Magazine, and the 4th fastest growing private business by the Boston Business Journal, is THE leading online independent insurance agency in the US. Our company combines an amazing consumer insurance experience, cutting edge technology and analytics, and a vibrant internal company culture that you have to experience for yourself!
We have locations in the Back Bay and Westborough, and promise to provide you with the career experience of a lifetime – paid training, a challenging and dynamic team-oriented environment, some of Massachusetts’ most competitive ping pong matches, frequent happy hours and so much more.
What you will do @CU:
- Attend an 8 week training program to get you set up for success
- Help consumers choose the right auto, home, or other insurance policies that meet their specific needs
- Develop and maintain business relationships with potential policyholders
- Counsel consumers on the best insurance policy for their specific needs
- Sell auto, home and other insurance products to individuals using our consultative selling techniques.
- No cold calling is required. Our technology provides inbound leads.
- Take an active part in various incentive programs designed to support team success and professional growth
What we’d like you to have:
- Must be passionate about working with people. You will be working with them all day long.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- A desire to succeed in a sales and relationship driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with computer proficiency
- MUST be able to obtain your Personal Lines Insurance license (trained and paid for by Consumer United)
Come see the opportunity and environment for yourself. We’ll give you tour of the office and introduce you to people who are currently in the role so you can see if it’s a match for you. We look forward to meeting you.