Top-rate customer experience is one of the things that defines FreshBooks. We take an active interest in our customers’ businesses, resolve technical problems, and go out of our way to provide an above and beyond experience.
Think you have what it takes to join this kind of team?
• Spend most of your day answering support phone calls, live chats and emails that will require you to be able to rock technical questions day in and day out and, equally important, have our customers feeling valued and heard in each interaction
• Turn any situation, including bad ones, into an extraordinary experience for our customers
• Execute on creative ways to help make our customer feel loved and supported – this includes gifts and wider initiatives
We need you to have:
• 1-5 years of experience in Customer Service
• Passion & Empathy for our client’s needs -> do you really care and do you understand what small business owners are going through?
• Stamina & Resilience -> can you speak to 50 clients everyday, faced with tough problems and tough personalities, and still be able to deliver extraordinarily every single time?
• A Results-orientation -> do you set high expectations and deliver each and every time?
• Internet skills –> do you use the internet all the time with ease?
• Problem solving skills -> are you creative and analytical in resolving issues?
• Fantastic communication skills -> can you communicate clearly and concisely in writing, in person, and over the phone?
• Awesome interpersonal skills -> do you find that people come to you for help and support?
• Openness towards flexible hours -> early mornings, late nights and weekends are all part of the job. We’ll provide the coffee.
How to apply:
We get A LOT of people interested in working for Support at FreshBooks. We want to see a unique cover letter (typo-free!) with your resumé convincing us why you’d be the best Support Rockstar in the history of ever. Even better, if you are feeling the creative juices flowing, send us a video as well.
We hire the best so please make sure that your application clearly demonstrates that.