Come join the #1 Fastest Growing Company in Bay Area! With 4,698% revenue growth and 23 Billion monthly page views, it is no wonder why we are ranked among the Top 40 Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies. ShareThis offers the most innovative sharing platform and tools for today's social audience. Our suite of solutions for advertisers and publishers inspire people to do more of what we believe is the foundation of digital life - to share. www.ShareThis.com/learn
We're looking for a talented interaction designer with the imagination and grit to take the ShareThis user experience to the next level. You'll lead a talented team to help define and create an intuitively superior user interfaces across the web and mobile devices.
- Design all new products and services using our huge social data and real-time trending content
- Create a simple, yet engaging user experience across our suite of web and mobile applications
- Represent the voice of the user throughout all aspects of the business
- Define, prioritize, and schedule design enhancements for upcoming product releases
- Identify and resolve usability issues thru internal and external collaboration and experimentation
- Produce design specifications including wireframes, use-cases, flow diagrams, user personas, etc.
- Be an expert with regard to evolving design patterns and methodologies
- Systematically capture and disseminate user feedback
- Lead a team and establish an agile design process
- +7 years work experience in UX and Interaction Design
- Relevant industry experience with web and mobile products products
- Ability to produce innovative designs within an agile workflow
- Relentless obsession with perfecting detailed aspects of the user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external development teams is a plus
- Superior facilitator for creating great teamwork and collaboration
- Portfolio samples of your work are worth a billion words
We offer great salaries, stock, bonus, and great benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer. No agency solicitations.