You’ll get the chance to create, develop, and test ideas/hypotheses for new insights and products from the sharing activity of our millions of users. We welcome innovative thinking about online advertising, data insights, social media, and human behavior that leads to epiphanies for our clients.
- Devise and test hypotheses by exploring various billions of data points and sources
- Develop strategies to leverage data in optimizing ad campaigns using algorithms and automation
- Explore new insights and products to demonstrate the value of ShareThis unique data sets
- Collaborate with other departments to develop data insights to clients and agencies
- Work with the Technology and Product Management to bring analysis to products
- +5 years experience developing predictive models and optimization for huge datasets
- Expertise in data mining, machine learning, statistics, social network analysis or graph analysis
- Ability to code in Python, Perl or Java to work with Big Data
- Knowledge of R, Weka, Mahout or SAS helpful for modeling
- Familiarity with Hadoop (HDFS/Hive/Pig/Hbase) or other MapReduce paradigms is a plus
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Math, Econometrics, or Engineering.
We offer competitive salaries, stock, bonus, and great benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer. No agency solicitations.