Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Role: Strategic Analyst (Junior)
Current Address: 49 Spadina Avenue, Suite 507, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2J1
Web Site: www.twistimage.com
Twist Image is a digital agency with a team of over 100 digital, social and mobile specialists in Toronto and Montreal. We’re looking for an original thinker with a knack for numbers to help us build and measure campaigns, communities, businesses and brands.
This new Strategic Analyst should be a strong communicator, an excellent collaborator with the ability to approach any problem or opportunity with passion and creativity. This person should be familiar with web analytics platforms and comfortable tying together various data streams. This person will be expected to find the stories hidden in sometimes ambiguous data that will help us push ideas, campaigns and platforms into more impactful, and more effective directions. Reporting to the Analytics Lead, you will have a very healthy opportunity to gain the essential experience required to move your career forward in this growing space.
This is an entry-level role that will help Twist Image continue to create innovative ideas that bridge Web, mobile, CRM, social, gaming, SEM/SEO and digital media among other components to provide solutions based on business and marketing objectives.
- Develop scorecards or dashboards that bring together various data sources to maximize insight
- Incorporate data from multiple sources (e.g. web analytics, social, SEM, mobile…) to provide comprehensive analysis and strategic insights
- Provide analytical and decision support to key decision makers, helping to make better strategic and tactical decisions
- Develop strategic insights through the use of various social media monitoring tools
- Blow minds with data-driven insights
Work Experience and Education
Post-secondary degree / Diploma in Business, Information Systems, Mathematics, Database, or related subjects preferred.
1-3 years of related experience in any of the following areas:
- Web marketing measurement and site analysis
- Customer data design, analysis and management
- Statistical/financial modeling and analysis
- Reporting approaches and procedures
Plus related experience in any of the following areas would be ideal:
- Web research (competitive and industry analysis)
- Usability test design (one-on-one interviews, groups)
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research methods
- Consumer market research (surveys development)
- Expertise in various reporting-based technologies and development tools, such as: WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with very high attention to detail
- Experience in social media monitoring platforms is a plus