Analytics | Costa Mesa, CA, United States
The Web Analyst will support the analytical needs of our clients by analyzing marketing initiatives using data mining tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture). Will lead and produce reports, analysis and insights for internal and client marketing teams.
- Create dashboards and client deliverables with heavy emphasis on Adobe Analytics tools and other sources for presentations to front line teams and senior marketing and sales management.
- Collaborate with external third-party partners to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Assist in development of core insights to suggest, create and execute analysis to support fundamental improvements to the customer's site experience.
- Focus on multiple business priorities and support all facets of the decision making platform (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, multivariate testing analysis).
- Work with the website technology, creative and media teams to identify gaps in tactics and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Identify and initiate efforts to improve team performance and client value.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical aptitude and hands-on data/analytical experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including VBA
- Comfort with contributing to presentation preparation and delivery
- Ability to prioritize and execute within a deadline driven environment
- Adobe Omniture experience including Discover, Genesis and tag manager tools
- Understanding of digital, media, and CRM analytics and marketing/advertising
- 7+ years of digital analytics and marketing experience
- BA/BS in Business, Economics or quantitative field
- Advanced degree preferred