MenuPalace Business Admin Intern
Administrative | Toronto, Ontario
Who is Menupalace?
Established in 1999 MenuPalace.com is North America's most widely used Restaurant and Hospitality Directory. With more than 9,000 listings throughout the United States and Canada, MenuPalace.com is the website of choice for Restaurant and Hospitality information online. MenuPalace.com listings include Restaurants, Hotels, Nightclubs, Bars, Caterers, Venues, and Banquet Halls.
For diners, concierges and administrative professionals, MenuPalace.com provides a fast, efficient way to find menus, photos, Recommendations, and other pertinent information that helps them decide where to dine, lounge, entertain, or stay.
For restaurant and hospitality businesses, MenuPalace.com provides Web Design services, and Internet Marketing services. Businesses that advertise on the MenuPalace.com directory report a substantial increase in revenue and profitability. The benefits of advertising on the MenuPalace.com directory are quantifiable and proven.
As we grow and change, so does our need for additional superstars that can bring not only a dedication to successful growth, but also a commitment to the Company’s goals. If you are an energetic and innovative professional then take a gander below to find out what it takes to join our team.
Make sure to check out our Company Culture by visiting our webpage and YouTube channel.
Successful Teambuy employees are driven young professionals who strive to excel in both work and life. They possess:
- A high level of drive, determination, self-confidence and an unmatched work ethic
- Self-motivation and is someone who is goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and resources
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- They care about the success of their customers' business as much as their own
- Provide assistance with work or projects for the management team in relation to and support of the Company
- Distribute management reports and provide analysis as requested
- Act as a support to the Company and the team as a whole, providing additional assistance where needed
- Act as the initial point of contact for executive management by responding to inquiries and requests for information
- Respond to requests for meetings or appointments with the executive management team
- Provide clerical support: input/update/revise correspondence and material of confidential nature
- Assist in the development and dissemination of business related information to external parties including businesses, partners, and employees
- Assist in organizing all things relevant to business meetings and business travel arrangements
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the department as directed by executive management
- A degree or enrolment in a Business Administration program at the College/University level is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must also have some understanding of finances in relation to the business
- Understands all aspects of the business and industry
- Retain a positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
What We Offer You
- A fun and vibrant culture that welcomes everyone’s talent and ideas with open arms
- Join the first Canadian group buying site on the web!
- Be part of a plan that went to the Den and conquered the Dragons (Dragon's Den Appearance)
- A young team of people who inspire and help each other
- Get in on the beginning and be part of fresh and exciting developments as we grow
This is an unpaid internship. Monthly transportation stipend up to $150 will be provided.
Start Date: Immediately