About this Position:
You will have the opportunity to play an integral role within our Client Solutions Team. The Team Lead will support providing our clients with an exemplary experience throughout the lifetime of their partnership with OrderGroove. It is an exciting role that comes with the opportunity to greatly influence OrderGroove’s growth as a whole.
About Client Solutions:
The Client Solutions Team is involved with delivering against all aspects of our business including new client acquisition, existing client growth, product development and client and partner relationship management. Working on the Client Solutions Team requires an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and relaying them to both technical and non-technical roles. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our craft and cares about working together. We enjoy being faced with complex problems and love solving them.
- Lead the direction of the Client Solutions Team by working closely with team members and consulting as needed with prioritization, escalations and decision-making
- Aid with establishing individual and team goals
- Create metrics to measure success of team projects
- Focus on team and cross-functional process improvement to learn from past experiences and ensure scalability
- Act as a Client Solutions stakeholder in value-driven product development projects
- Engage in pre-sales efforts to close key accounts
- Assist with the hiring process
- Cultivate great relationships with contacts on key client accounts
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years in a client-facing role
- 1-3 years experience in managing a team (preferred but not required)
- Experience working in a technology driven environment
- Experience working closely with developers and highly technical roles
- Experience delivering against complex projects and timelines
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company is preferred
- Experience working on product development projects a plus
Success in this role requires the ability to contribute to excellent project management, client relationship and support management and value driven product development.
Attention to detail and quality, solid communication skills, and the ability to work well on a close-knit, agile team are all critical.
OrderGroove is a revenue-generating SaaS company that simplifies customers’ lives through convenience and savings. By powering subscription commerce programs for over 70 leading retailers and brands including Walmart, CVS, Grainger, L’Oreal and Procter & Gamble, OrderGroove’s Subscription Retail Technology Platform enables customers to automatically receive their favorite products on a fully customizable basis directly from our clients’ sites. We’re a close-knit team of 40, have raised over $10M in venture capital and are passionate about delivering unprecedented value to our clients and their customers via our leading subscription commerce technology platform coupled with subscription marketing expertise.