Management | Santa Clara, United States
Android Test Engineer - Description
Oneco is the global leader in analytics for web, mobile and social. We inspire digital brands by providing them with the actionable insight needed for better relationships with their customers. We live firmly behind our corporate values: Open, Innovative, Engaged, Accountable. Every day we look for new ways to drive innovation in every facet of our business and expect each member of the team to take personal ownership over their work, forming a unique opportunity to live, grow and learn in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. We don’t get caught up in the cogs of traditional corporate culture, which slow down the speed of progress. It’s not about ego and job title; it’s about getting it done every day. At the end of each day, we ask ourselves, “Did I make this a better place for my customers to do business and for my colleagues to work?” We’re looking for an experienced, creative and innovative BtoB marketer to join our brilliant and fun Marketing team. We’re a dedicated and friendly team in a super smart company looking for people with a proven playbook, opinions and a willingness to roll-up their sleeves. We are a digital marketing measurement + optimization company so you must have a passion for digital marketing and have experience developing and executing marketing programs across digital and offline channels that generate sales-ready leads. You must be expert at understanding performance and improving your efforts over time.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead and execute strategic and targeted demand generation programs focused on delivering qualified Sales-ready leads to Sales. Manage against quarterly pipeline goals.
- Proficient in initiating, planning, executing and optimizing marketing programs and tactics across acquisition, conversion and retention efforts, including;
- Online advertising including banner buys, Facebook, LinkedIn, SEM and 3rd party email
- Social media amplification, engagement and conversion
- Website and Facebook landing pages/experiences
- Lead nurturing, segmentation and multi-channel communications
- Experience executing a trusted advisor/content marketing strategy. Experience overseeing the development of customer stories and thought leadership content and using it to drive demand generation programs
- Experience developing, executing and improving relationship marketing/nurture programs including segmentation, creative optimization and reporting across communication touch points
- Experience leveraging events, both online and off as well as PR in demand generation programs
- Plan workflow, drive project schedules, and juggle multiple projects at the same time through effective prioritization and thorough attention to detail and communication across internal teams and stakeholders.
- Oversee resource management - identifying conflicts or when projects require additional resources or contractors
- Ensure that your programs are within budget, identify when projects are at risk for overages and provide weekly & monthly recaps.
- Oversee QA processes - proofing and testing where applicable
- Work with in-house Marketing Optimization Analysts to develop, execute and iterate measurement + reporting and testing + optimization plans
- Keep up to date on relevant products + services and competitive offerings
Skills & Experience:
- Six years experience in marketing project/account management is required. A minimum of four years in a B2B marketing role, preferably in the technology industry, with proven success in the development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in an interactive agency environment, comfortable working with designers, writers, developers, UX professionals and strategists
- Experience working with a corporate marketing team, comfortable working with other departments including (but not limited to) Sales, Product Marketing, IT, Accounting, Engineering, Services and Support.
- Exceptional planning, coordination, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills are necessary. Willingness to interact with prospects, customers, analysts and influencers a plus
- Must exhibit strong project leadership and problem solving abilities, and must exercise good judgment.
- Understanding of website development, marketing communications, events/tradeshows and advertising. Event lead generation and coordination in a B2B environment a plus
- Strong financial skills and related processes (Purchase Orders, Vendor Management/Reconciliation, Budgeting)
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, creative problem-solving, the ability to manage a diverse project load, flawless attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively manage a number of fast-paced projects simultaneously under tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude is crucial for this position.
- Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce.com a big plus, working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems required
- Experience with web analytics tracking + reporting and digital marketing optimization required
- An interest in and experience with social media and mobile marketing a plus
- The position is located in downtown Portland.
- The job involves extensive time working at a computer.
- 10% travel.
- Encumbent must pass a background check.