Engineering | San Francisco, CA, United States
About This Position:
You will be responsible for Rocket Lawyers Salesforce instance to develop and maintain Sales and Service Cloud data and processes regarding contacts, accounts, leads, cases. As new and evolving initiatives arise, you will assess the impact of these initiatives on existing CRM data and process flows and plan the design changes needed.
You will work as an individual and as a valued team member to develop, configure and/or customize high-quality Force.com solutions to satisfy mission-critical business needs.
- Translating business processes into systems solutions
- Preparing system requirements including functional and technical specifications and workflow diagrams
- Providing documentation of application solutions and providing support for end-user training
- Facilitating effective and proactive communication with key stakeholders and end users
- Performing system configurations to match business requirements
- Providing functional support to the business in the standard CRM areas: Service and support, sales force automation, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Self-Assigning, assessing and troubleshooting end user issues and change requests in production environment with rapid turn around time service level agreements.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience with SFDC Adminstration
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events
- Knowledge of APEX code development
- Salesforce.com implementation and support experience including minimum Salesforce.com certification ADM201 or DEV401 preferred.
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools
- Intermediate SQL skills