Relationship Management | Atlanta, GA, United States
Position: Relationship Manager
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of cloud-based mobile workforce management and customer appointment management applications for both midsize and large enterprises. TOA’s patented platform and processes dramatically improve customer service while reducing operational costs and providing immediate return on investment. As the industry's only solution using predictive, time-based analytics and performance pattern recognition, TOA’s ETAdirect reduces customer wait times and increases field and back-office workforce efficiency. TOA (“Time of Arrival”) automates communications across multiple channels to proactively keep customers apprised of their appointment status. TOA delivers unparalleled cost savings by providing on-demand tools for real-time planning, routing, dispatching and tracking of workers in the field. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM and other host systems.
TOA Technologies has been recognized by Gartner analysts as a Leader and Visionary company for the past eight years running. This is based on our company’s completeness of vision, diverse industry success, 100% successful delivery record across a global tier-1 customer base and unparalleled performance (99.996% uptime for the trailing 24 months). The innovative nature of our ETAdirect software service has been recognized by customers, analysts and investors because of its ability to streamline the mobile workforce environment and enhance the customer experience. No other mobile workforce management solution in the market enables real-time predictive communications between companies, their field employees, and their customers.
By offering a best-of-breed solution for mobile workforce management that is focused on customer care, TOA provides companies worldwide with a robust, modular platform for enhanced service and goods delivery. TOA’s natively integrated products and web-based delivery model allow clients to immediately reap benefits from reduced costs, increased revenue generation capacity and improved customer satisfaction. TOA focuses on the most valuable asset every company has – its customers – by vastly enhancing the customer experience through predictive technology.
TOA's mobile workforce management solution is deployed at leading companies worldwide in a range of industries, including Cable and Broadband, Telecommunications, Retail, Utilities, Business and Home Services.
TOA Technologies is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and throughout Latin America.
Relationship Manager Job Description
The Relationship Manager will have primary responsibility for managing existing Tier I and II accounts, including ensuring revenue attainment, achieving a high level of client satisfaction, supporting successful solution delivery and enabling new sales. The Relationship Manager role is an extension of the client’s organization; a team member supporting key operational functions and participating in the decision process regarding current and future mobile workforce and customer communication needs.
This role’s primary purpose is to establish a strong position for TOA within the client organization, achieving the trusted advisor status and thereby enabling TOA to best understand, and address each client’s unique requirements. This role requires an exceptional individual with a strong commercial and operational background who can help TOA achieve customer success through their direct client engagement, as well as leveraging resources across the company. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to both use and help develop the tools, systems and processes that enable this. TOA’s Relationship Managers demonstrate superior influence and collaboration skills, ensuring that both company and client objectives are achieved, typically through the efforts of a wide range of disparate people.
- Direct and manage the overall and day-to-day business aspects of TOA’s solutions and services to ensure deliverables achieve client satisfaction and operational expectations.
- Execute on TOA’s account management methodology including formal and informal activities in key areas like: relationship development; performance tracking and reporting; references/press/PR; roadmap discussions and feedback; billing and collections; etc.
- Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve relationship management effectiveness, increase efficiency, mitigate risk, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for TOA Technologies and our clients.
- Oversee revenue attainment in assigned accounts including:
- Support on-time and on-budget delivery of TOA’s solutions to enable billing and revenue attainment
- Ensure timely payment of recurring and ad-hoc fees in conjunction with TOA Finance-A/R
- Identify upsell opportunities for additional users, software modules and professional services
- Drive sales of TOA’s Business Optimization Services, helping customers fully utilize TOA’s best-of-breed solution and leverage TOA’s operational expertise to achieve target business outcomes
- Monitor account performance and ensure consistent, accurate reporting on that performance. Provide status reports to client, TOA account team and TOA management, on every aspect of customer account including revenue, projects/deliverables, etc.
- Aid others in following the company initiatives, processes and methodology. Help to develop product roadmap and competitive positioning.
- Work with TOA Worldwide Support to ensure a timely and effective response to all customer issues and inquiries.
- Aid and assist with the formulation and delivery of client-specific presentations, demonstrations, financial analysis and statements of work.
- Ensure that the project deliverables achieve client satisfaction and expectations.
- Oversee the project & implementation teams’ execution of a proven project oriented process for setting up TOA services at the client’s site.
- Ensure that ongoing solutions and services deliverables achieve client satisfaction and expectations by having the Account team serve as the principal interface between the client and TOA teams, orchestrating, overseeing and performing the a variety of functions.
- Support annual customer engagement activities including meetings (e.g., User Groups and TOA’s Customer Advisory Board), communications, satisfaction surveys, etc.
- An Undergraduate degree in appropriate discipline. An MBA is desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 12 years’ total professional experience and severn (7) or more years in Relationship/Account/Customer Management for a blue chip company, handling large enterprise accounts (e.g. Fortune 500) with responsibility for maintaining customer relationships and revenue.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in enterprise software or services, with two (2) years in a Saas-based solution and/or mobile workforce management solution company.
- A track-record of consistently delivering above target, with documented results and references that support this success.
- Experience in a high-growth environment helping develop the tools, systems and processes that serve as the foundation for a world-class Relationship Management model.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering measureable value to customers through a consultative engagement with concrete outcomes.
- Ability to work within a team environment, and particularly in a matrixed company and client scenario.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all client engagements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) to meet goals of position.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of Company confidential and proprietary information.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work as needed, including to TOA team members outside the Account Management team and to the client.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts during the course of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills including preparation for and execution of executive meetings (strategic direction, materials development, participant engagement, planning, etc.) like quarterly business reviews (QBRs), metrics readouts, goal-setting sessions, etc.
Remote work with an expectation of 50%+ travel.