Sales | Cleveland, United States
Position: Lead Generation Representative
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of cloud-based mobile workforce management and customer appointment management applications for both midsize and large enterprises. TOA’s patented platform and processes dramatically improve customer service while reducing operational costs and providing immediate return on investment. As the industry's only solution using predictive, time-based analytics and performance pattern recognition, TOA’s ETAdirect reduces customer wait times and increases field and back-office workforce efficiency. TOA (“Time of Arrival”) automates communications across multiple channels to proactively keep customers apprised of their appointment status. TOA delivers unparalleled cost savings by providing on-demand tools for real-time planning, routing, dispatching and tracking of workers in the field. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM and other host systems.
TOA Technologies has been recognized by Gartner analysts as a Leader and Visionary company for the past eight years running. This is based on our company’s completeness of vision, diverse industry success, 100% successful delivery record across a global tier-1 customer base and unparalleled performance (99.996% uptime for the trailing 24 months). The innovative nature of our ETAdirect software service has been recognized by customers, analysts and investors because of its ability to streamline the mobile workforce environment and enhance the customer experience. No other mobile workforce management solution in the market enables real-time predictive communications between companies, their field employees, and their customers.
By offering a best-of-breed solution for mobile workforce management that is focused on customer care, TOA provides companies worldwide with a robust, modular platform for enhanced service and goods delivery. TOA’s natively integrated products and web-based delivery model allow clients to immediately reap benefits from reduced costs, increased revenue generation capacity and improved customer satisfaction. TOA focuses on the most valuable asset every company has – its customers – by vastly enhancing the customer experience through predictive technology.
TOA's mobile workforce management solution is deployed at leading companies worldwide in a range of industries, including Cable and Broadband, Telecommunications, Retail, Utilities, Business and Home Services.
TOA Technologies is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and throughout Latin America.
Lead Generation Representative Job Description
A Lead Generation Representative’s role at TOA is selling or introducing products or services to prospective clients. The primary duty involves the discovery, development, tracking and following up on leads recorded in Salesforce.com. The leads are generated from cold calling, marketing campaigns, web site responses and industry events. This representative handles the lead generation, prospect development and delivery of a high potential lead for initiation in the sales process as a qualified opportunity.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits.
- Creating and delivering qualified chances to Accounts Managers where allowed.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Salesforce.com.
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
If you are aggressive, fearless, a hunter, someone who attacks challenges head on? And :
- Do you like developing relationships and opening up new opportunities?
- Do you understand technology, software and how to use it?
- Are you self-motivated, determined and willing to push yourself to succeed?
If you possess these qualities, then we want to talk to you!
The Lead Generation Representative role at TOA Technologies is responsible for a variety of critical tasks related to:
- Identifying new business opportunities and qualifying leads to pass to sales
- In-depth research and data collection on TOA's global business targets
- Using available tools to actively find new prospects or markets to tap into
- Working with TOA field sales representatives to understand business targets and to sharpen ability to turn leads into sales-ready opportunities
- Meet and exceed goals related to business opportunity identification and qualification
- Contact prospective customers by phone and email to discuss pains, needs and solution options
- Accurately track and record activities inside of Salesforce.com
- Continually improve knowledge of TOA Technologies solutions and how to present their value proposition.
- Continually improve knowledge of the business processes of the industries we serve and how our solution can improve their operations.
- Continued participation in internal training sessions and extended education on opportunity identification, messaging, CRM usage and other internal tools used to increase lead generation
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure compliance to and attainment of Marketing and Sales goals
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a technology-based organization
- Must be highly proficient using office productivity software (ie. Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing data and data management
- Experience using CRM systems, especially Salesforce.com is a preferred
- Experience using business information tools (i.e. Hoovers) a plus
- Job may require a limited amount of travel for training purposes
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook as well as Salesforce.com
- Excellent organization and telephone sales presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment, and particularly in a matrixed company and client scenario.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet predetermined deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of Company confidential and proprietary information.