Marketing | Cleveland, United States
Position: Market Research Analyst
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of cloud-based mobile workforce management and customer appointment management applications for both midsize and large enterprises. TOA’s patented platform and processes dramatically improve customer service while reducing operational costs and providing immediate return on investment. As the industry's only solution using predictive, time-based analytics and performance pattern recognition, TOA’s ETAdirect reduces customer wait times and increases field and back-office workforce efficiency. TOA (“Time of Arrival”) automates communications across multiple channels to proactively keep customers apprised of their appointment status. TOA delivers unparalleled cost savings by providing on-demand tools for real-time planning, routing, dispatching and tracking of workers in the field. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM and other host systems.
TOA Technologies has been recognized by Gartner analysts as a Leader and Visionary company for the past eight years running. This is based on our company’s completeness of vision, diverse industry success, 100% successful delivery record across a global tier-1 customer base and unparalleled performance (99.996% uptime for the trailing 24 months). The innovative nature of our ETAdirect software service has been recognized by customers, analysts and investors because of its ability to streamline the mobile workforce environment and enhance the customer experience. No other mobile workforce management solution in the market enables real-time predictive communications between companies, their field employees, and their customers.
By offering a best-of-breed solution for mobile workforce management that is focused on customer care, TOA provides companies worldwide with a robust, modular platform for enhanced service and goods delivery. TOA’s natively integrated products and web-based delivery model allow clients to immediately reap benefits from reduced costs, increased revenue generation capacity and improved customer satisfaction. TOA focuses on the most valuable asset every company has – its customers – by vastly enhancing the customer experience through predictive technology.
TOA's mobile workforce management solution is deployed at leading companies worldwide in a range of industries, including Cable and Broadband, Telecommunications, Retail, Utilities, Business and Home Services.
TOA Technologies is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and throughout Latin America. Market Research Analyst Job Description
The Direct Market Research Representative’s role at TOA is focused on executing In-depth Research & Data Collection about TOA's target customer base. The role requires a direct contact with targeted customers, collecting key customer information and profiling key contacts. In addition, and as requested, support for other activities such as lead qualifications, leveraging social media and / or attending conferences may be required. Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed goals related to Market Research targets
- Contact companies and key contacts by phone and email to discuss among several things, pains, needs and solution options
- Accurately track and record activities inside of Salesforce.com
- Continually improve knowledge of TOA Technologies solutions and how to present their value proposition.
- Continually improve knowledge of the business processes of the industries we serve and how our solution can improve their operations.
- Continued participation in internal training sessions and extended education on opportunity identification, messaging, CRM usage and other internal tools used to increase market research capabilities.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure compliance to and attainment of Marketing and Sales goals
- Must be English speaking, Multi-Lingual or Bi-Lingual a plus
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a technology-based organization
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook as well as using CRM systems, especially Salesforce.com is a preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing data and data management
- Experience using business information tools (i.e. Hoovers) a plus
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet predetermined deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in marketing, communications or public relations