TOA Technologies is the leading provider of cloud-based mobile workforce management and customer appointment management applications for both midsize and large enterprises. TOA’s patented platform and processes dramatically improve customer service while reducing operational costs and providing immediate return on investment. As the industry's only solution using predictive, time-based analytics and performance pattern recognition, TOA’s ETAdirect reduces customer wait times and increases field and back-office workforce efficiency. TOA (“Time of Arrival”) automates communications across multiple channels to proactively keep customers apprised of their appointment status. TOA delivers unparalleled cost savings by providing on-demand tools for real-time planning, routing, dispatching and tracking of workers in the field. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM and other host systems.
TOA Technologies has been recognized by Gartner analysts as a Leader and Visionary company for the past eight years running. This is based on our company’s completeness of vision, diverse industry success, 100% successful delivery record across a global tier-1 customer base and unparalleled performance (99.996% uptime for the trailing 24 months). The innovative nature of our ETAdirect software service has been recognized by customers, analysts and investors because of its ability to streamline the mobile workforce environment and enhance the customer experience. No other mobile workforce management solution in the market enables real-time predictive communications between companies, their field employees, and their customers.
By offering a best-of-breed solution for mobile workforce management that is focused on customer care, TOA provides companies worldwide with a robust, modular platform for enhanced service and goods delivery. TOA’s natively integrated products and web-based delivery model allow clients to immediately reap benefits from reduced costs, increased revenue generation capacity and improved customer satisfaction. TOA focuses on the most valuable asset every company has – its customers – by vastly enhancing the customer experience through predictive technology.
TOA's mobile workforce management solution is deployed at leading companies worldwide in a range of industries, including Cable and Broadband, Telecommunications, Retail, Utilities, Business and Home Services.
TOA Technologies is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and throughout Latin America.Senior Director of Partners & Alliances – Job Description
Working closely with the VP of Strategic Partners & Alliances, this person will be responsible for nurturing numerous relationships within partner organizations through thorough networking and by providing education to the stakeholders within the company. In parallel, this person will increase brand awareness and seek out sales opportunities from within the partners, acting as liaison and primary interface to the enterprise sales team for the region.
The ideal individual will be technically proficient with a high degree of commercial acumen, and have proven experience of building lasting relationships and creating demonstrable value to partner organizations such as Accenture, SAP and Capgemini. Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain business relationships with key individuals within the partner organization
- Provide technical education and knowledge transfer of TOA Technologies’ products to stakeholders
- Increase positive brand awareness of TOA Technologies within the partner organization
- Identify sales opportunities to sell-to and sell-through
- Assisting the sales team in engaging the partner, in conjunction with the sales strategy for that region
- Assisting with on-going strategic alliance activities with the largest and most business critical external organizations
- Working with sales and marketing teams to effectively oversee and coordinate business partner projects and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline; advanced degree is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of channel / technical sales, preferably with a major enterprise software vendor
- A successful track record of building and capitalizing on third party relationships with consulting or reseller partners
- Prior domain experience in enterprise software technology, with service management, mobile workforce management, scheduling, CRM, billing, OSS, or BSS software a plus
- Experience with Cloud / SaaS technologies is a plus
- Candidates with previous exposure to primary target verticals (Telecommunications, Utilities and other home-delivery/service industries, etc.) are highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to deliver meetings to a wide audience
- Driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Expectation of 50%+ travel
Travel Requirements: 50%+
- Ability to work within a team environment, and particularly in a matrixed company and client scenario
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all client engagements
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (word processing, statistical, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) to meet goals of position
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of Company confidential and proprietary information
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work as needed, including to TOA team members outside the Sales/Relationship Manager team and to the client
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts during the course of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills including preparation for and execution of executive meetings (strategic direction, materials development, planning, etc.)