Progressive. Competitive. Fearless. Elite. alliantgroup.
As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference. We are seeking your expertise as engineers, architects, biologists, MBAs, attorneys, and industry experts who are ready to join our “a” team.
alliantgroup, LP is conducting a search for an Associate - Strategy, Research & Data Science. This position will support the Business Development team by generating business leads, evaluating data and performing administrative duties. This position has great potential for professional growth within the company!
- Uphold the first class client service that we as a firm live by
- Maintain client relationship management database via Salesforce
- Generate and analyze leads for the Business Development team
- Data entry to keep client information and projects current
- Organize and review data through online systems, Excel
- Support Directors, Associate Directors and team members in various assignments
- Entry-level position
- Degree required
- Must be proactive; sales minded; a go-getter
- Experience updating a CRM (ACT, Salesforce, etc.) software
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a collaborative team
- Self-motivated and hard-working
What’s in it for you?
A high performance culture, career growth opportunity, full benefits package, 401k, free parking, paid lunch daily, and the ability to make an impact.
Never follow, always lead. We dare you. alliantgroup.