Information Technology | Portland, OR, United States
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
IT – Application Development
This position will act as primary Salesforce.com (SFDC) administrator responsible for deploying Ecova’s utility energy efficiency program delivery platform.
- Provide daily administration and support of Ecova’s Salesforce Energy Efficient (EE) Program delivery, AppExchange application and database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Assist Ecova Program Teams with strategic planning & analysis and creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Perform SFDC administrative tasks such as creating accounts and profiles, defining fields, maintaining drop-down values, etc.
- Work with Business Analysts, Software Developers and Program Team to create and document application requirements.
- Help to oversee the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing with program team and clients for User Acceptance Testing.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist/develop reporting, forecasts, Key Performance Indicators and analytics that provide Program Teams feedback on program performance.
- Participate in the development of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports and provide updates to business leadership.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as applications are developed.
- Provide application users with technical support.
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- Be a champion for SFDC throughout the organization.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of experience, education.
- Salesforce certification or ability to become Salesforce certified.
- Four years experience as a SFDC admin.
- Four years business/systems analyst experience supporting software development projects.
- Experience implementing SFDC including profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, customer objects, dashboards, etc.
- Admin experience in SFDC and associated systems - handling system maintenance/customization, user training and analytics.
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing.
- Familiarity with Utility Energy Efficiency programs and/or SFDC call center, field service or marketing a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to successfully communicate with stakeholders to facilitate intelligent product and service solutions.
- Demonstrated highly collaborative work style, team building skills and problem solving approach. Motivates project teams and stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Proficient using all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); advanced Excel skills are a plus.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.