US - Marketing | All Regions, United States
Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 800+ strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 600,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business, and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
- Blogging - Will be responsible for the creation of approx. 2 blog articles per week focused on crowdsourcing, open innovation, innovation strategy, future technologies and more
- Creation and execution of a “How to” Webinar Series focused on various use cases of crowdsourcing and open innovation
- Writing - from specialized outbound email content, to landing page copy, to physical event-supporting flyers and “one-pagers”
- Potential to work on and create eBooks, whitepapers, video scripts, presentations and more
- Creation and ownership of a topcoder Interview series - creating content around client projects, challenges, successes
Education and Required Experience
- Proven written skills: blogs, articles, whitepapers specifically on content to drive SEO optimization and conversions
- Experience creating or helping drive a ‘content series’ such as a webinar or video series needed
- Must love to write and be creative in how you approach content and the stringing together & repurposing of content to maximize use and widen audience base
- Outbound Marketing copy creation (email) a huge plus - The ability to craft outbound campaigns that engage and are super specific
- All things social - Personally active on Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, etc...
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing platforms - Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, etc is preferred