Sales | San Francisco, CA, United States
Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business
with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of
700+ strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology
platform, and a 600,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets
enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their
employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the
World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and
are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and
business, and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer
employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the
latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in
Appirio works with companies to address key challenges
through the implementation of Appirio application-based business solutions.
- Meet, and hopefully exceed, services booking and revenue
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a
specified US sales territory
- Forge strong working
relationships with Partner’s (Workday) Account Executives and sales
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business
opportunities in accounts.
- Network within the industry,
market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the
Appirio consulting account teams.
- Identify/develop key
partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Provide high content contributions to joint product and
consulting opportunities around Appirio application solution areas
- Communicate effectively at all client
levels, including CxO.
- Quickly grasp client business and
technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those
- Manage all phases of the business
development cycles to successful close (including proposal
development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and
- Proactively approach the market
segment through active leadership in industry and community
- Add industry specific and technology solution
expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client
relationships to ensure additional business.
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- 5-7 years
experience working for a solutions consulting organization.
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an
- Proven track record of successful
solutions-oriented services sales.
- Candidates with prior
experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable.
- Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services
- This is a direct sales role. Superior
communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very
strong leadership qualities, and team oriented business values are
San Francisco or Southern California area