Successful Relationship Managers have a strategic approach to selling, and are able to bring value to the customer and serve as a trusted advisor. They invest in making the customer stronger and proactively seek out opportunities for growth. They are humble students of the game, always striving to learn from others and improve in their craft. They have the best interest of the client in mind and act as an internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
• Leadership by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers.
• Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve the sales process and our product for enabling it.
• Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
• Consistently over achieve the business and revenue objective set forth in your plan.
• Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts.
• Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team.
• Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing team.
• Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers. Capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results. Gathers and uses data to inform decision making and persuade others.
• Ability to include multiple partners and members of the Company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors.
• Strong negotiating skill.
• Accurate forecasting.
• Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business in an evangelistic sales environment. Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment.
• Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms or software platform solutions. Established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
• Have deep relationship with senior sale leadership and sold solutions to sales organizations.
As a RM you will succeed by delivering revenue against quarterly and annual goals through new business sales of the LinkedIn’s sales enablement platform and products.
• During the first 30 days learn about the business, the team and LinkedIn’s platform and products and associated tools (e.g. Sfdc) to enable success in your role.
• Understand the critical importance the LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions products in your accounts.
• During the first 60 days make discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers that are qualified and will generate revenue.
• By the end of 60 days you will be able to have a clear understanding and be able to effectively communicate the LSS value proposition, the elevator pitch and understand how we will make sales organizations more successful.
• After 90 days you will have a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliably forecast in a transparent manner.
• After 12 months you will have delivered/exceeded against your annual revenue targets selling unique solutions that will transform how organizations and the industry engages in the sales process.
• Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
• A minimum of 5-10 years of applicable experience. Experience with SaaS sales and/or recruiting a big plus.
• Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer.