The primary responsibilities for the Relationship Manager
- Drive additional revenue and renewal opportunities through existing enterprise accounts
- Elevate the overall client experience
- Invest in the team
- Strengthen the company
The Relationship Manager will be measured by the successful renewal of existing corporate agreements as well as the increase in a client’s overall spend. They exemplify personal drive, determination, process excellence, and high integrity production. They have a track record of proven success in finding, managing, and closing new opportunities within an existing client base and always operate with the highest of ethical standards. They are strategic in their approach to selling and they have familiarity with formalized sales process. They are analytical in their approach to their opportunities and they are thoughtful in the execution of their strategy. They document their best practices and graciously share their insights with their teammates. They proactively seek out opportunities for growth and invest in making the company stronger. They are a humble student of the game and always strive to improve. They care about the clients’ best interests and act as an internal advocate for the client base.
- Successfully renew existing corporate subscription contracts
- Seek out new sales opportunities within the existing client base
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory.
- Build strong personal relationships with clients.
- Create reliable forecasts. Be completely transparent with management on pipeline status.
Elevate the overall client experience
- Establish the foundation for long lasting mutually beneficial professional relationships
- Become the client’s “trusted advisor” and move the relationship from tactical to strategic
- Integrate the voice of the client into the core operating business practice at LinkedIn
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of enterprise sales experience. Experience with SaaS opportunities a plus. Also, experience in hiring or recruitment business process highly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform a plus.
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
- Experience in a consulting field is also valued.