- You will own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with user experience designers, engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep LinkedIn at the forefront of current standards and trends.
- Your expertise will be required for achieving faster page load times and making pages accessible for everyone.
- You will participate in constructive peer code reviews to keep the bar high for everyone in the team.
- You will be involved in the recruiting efforts for the team to find top talent.
- Minimum 3+ years experience building web applications
- Experience writing semantic HTML markup and CSS (We use JSP and Dust for templating and Compass/ SASS for CSS)
- Knowledge and experience using web MVC frameworks (Ember, Backbone, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security and usability
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required