Linkedin is looking for a Sr. Manager, Business Operations person to play a key role as a business partner to senior members of Executive, Finance and Product teams. In this role, you will focus on predictive business planning and strategic initiatives for the consumer product team. Responsibilities:
- Partner with product leadership behind growth and engagement products at LinkedIn.
- Deliver on strategic projects for our leadership team.
- Drive and define initiatives on engagement from product execution to prioritization.
- Conduct in-depth analyses on product economics, member growth, and engagement.
- Serve as an expert on mobile growth and engagement for leadership in Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance, International Managers, and Executives.
- Create and manage product models and operational dashboards to monitor product performance and to continually analyze growth and engagement drivers.
- People manage and lead a team
- Very strong analytical skills: Experience solving real world business and product problems using advanced Excel modeling and relational databases.
- Clear communication: Able to articulately present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.
- Proactive and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, demanding environment to help our growing business.
- 7-10 years of work experience at a top-tier investment bank or consulting firm, or operating role in a software or internet company is preferred.
- Experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical major from a top tier university is preferred.
- People management experience
- Practical business understanding a must.
- Passion for internet products and technologies a plus.