Sales | San Francisco, CA, United States
Based in San Francisco, Crittercism is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 800 million unique devices. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Crittercism Regional Sales Manager (RSM), you’ll be a key component of our Sales Team. You’ll be responsible for creating, driving, managing and closing sales opportunities in your assigned territory. The RSM role is teamed with an Inside Account Manager in an assigned territory with a shared quota.
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, self-motivated, and coachable with a proven track record in enterprise software sales. You should be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally through emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports, entering all information in Salesforce.com. You need to be organized and analytical, and be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches. You must be able to understand and execute the Crittercism sales methodology and be highly collaborative with the rest of the team. The position pays a competitive salary plus commissions and benefits.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in selling software products to IT organizations
- Demonstrated ability of over-achieving quota
- BA, BS, or equivalent job experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Domain expertise with ROI solutions for IT and Production
- Experience with mobile application architectures
- Experience with sales methodologies (we use Customer Centric Selling)
- Experience and familiarity with mobile applications and APM products and services