Design | San Francisco, CA, United States
Crittercism helps companies run their mobile apps better, faster, and smarter by allowing mobile teams to make sense of all the massive data coming from their mobile apps in real time. We strive to be the invisible scaffolding that ensures mobile apps will reach their potential. We help developers and mobile teams around the world make sense of data (a lot of data) coming from their mobile apps in real-time. To do this, we depend on talented, creative designers who can collaborate with our engineering and data teams as well as understand the needs of our customers. As a UX Designer in our San Francisco office, you will be responsible for making sure we create a product that people love to use.
What You'll Be Doing
- Apply HCI (Human computer interaction) techniques to statistical data
- Design and work with engineers to build innovative, large scale data visualizations
- Translate new product requirements into a clean UI by generating mockups, wireframes, etc.
- Collect user feedback and research new customer requirements
- Be the voice of our customers in designing an interface that is both easy to use and useful to our users.
- You care about continuously learning and teaching those around you
- 3+ years experience designing online interactions
- 3+ years experience conducting usability studies
- Ability to create testable prototypes (via tools like Omnigraffle, Keynote, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Ability to create, run, and glean shareable insights from user tests
- Strong academic and professional background in design and mathematics
- B.S. in Computer Science or experience writing code
- Degree in HCI, Interface Design, or Human Factors Engineering
- Portfolio that includes UI / UX work on a SaaS product with a statistical or analytical bent
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite