Sales | Mountain View, CA, United States
- Polyvore is a new way to discover and shop for things you love. Polyvore's global community has created over 80 million collage-like “sets” that are shared across the web.
- Polyvore disrupts the traditional e-commerce model by giving everyone everywhere a voice in shaping today's trends and influencing purchases. Our savvy community is ahead of the curve, predicting trends before they hit the mainstream.
- We’re a product and engineering-driven team of smart, creative people, who work in an open, collaborative environment. We focus on doing a few things well. We work in small, scrappy teams that experiment rapidly, fail fast, learn and iterate quickly. And we build exceptional products that delight our users and customers.
- We’ve been a profitable company since 2011. We have over 90% gross margins, and we’ve been cash flow positive since 2012. We've raised $22M in funding from Benchmark Capital, Matrix Partners, DAG Ventures, Goldman Sachs and NV Investments (Vivi Nevo).
About This Job
As Polyvore’s Account Manager, your main objective is to ensure brands have a world-class experience in working with us to achieve their goals. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Promoted Products (CPC) advertising campaigns including everything from acting as the primary client contact, and campaign optimization to analyzing and presenting results. As a part of owning relationships with many clients, you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while staying sales-focused to help expand our client relationships and business. This role also is critical in helping to shape best practices that will serve as the standard operating procedure for ongoing campaign management. Your responsibilities will grow with Polyvore.
If you are an enthusiastic Polyvore user with relevant account management experience, a strong track record of delighting your clients, and are looking for a new challenge, we invite you to talk to us about account management opportunities at Polyvore.
- Work strategically with clients to understand their business goals and optimize their Promoted Products advertising campaigns on Polyvore
- Leverage internal and external reporting to make data-driven optimization decisions, present actionable insights, and suggest account strategy
- Expand client relationships by identifying growth opportunities and promoting adoption of new and relevant ad products and features
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting of campaign tracking and conversion pixel implementation
- Manage our Promoted Products program by developing solutions to improve process in a more scalable manner (emails, collateral, FAQs, etc)
- Regularly provide insights to cross-functional teams to help improve our ad products and develop the best solutions for our clients
- 3-5 years account management experience in digital advertising, ideally managing CPC, PPC or CPA campaigns
- Experience in managing long-term strategic partnerships with a track record of delighted clients
- Extremely accountable and highly motivated to ensure the success of our client’s goals and objectives
- The ability to think creatively and act decisively while using data to support your recommendations
- Strong business sense, problem solving, project management, and prioritization skills
- Proficient with Excel and working with large datasets (pivot tables, vlookup, macros, charts)
- Familiarity with CPC, PPC, CPA models a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment
- BA/BS degree