Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Drilling & Production Support | Killdeer, ND
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance SpecialistDepartment: Project Development Summary:
Coordinates all field aspects of permitting and regulatory compliance for drilling and completion operations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Confer with Surface Management Agency (BLM, USFS, etc) representatives, surveyors and land-owners for the placement of locations, roads, pits, facilities, pipelines, etc.
- Ensure timely and complete submittal of all paperwork and forms associated with surface operations.
- Attend onsite inspections and coordinate all required cultural, wildlife, botany, etc. surveys.
- Assist with similar non-federal surface issues as required.
- Stay current with changes to related regulatory policies and requirements.
- Assure compliance with governmental requirements and company policies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associate’s degree or higher in science, math or business administration preferred. Two to five years related experience.
« Back to Openings