Field Operations | Sidney, MT
Job Title: Area SupervisorDepartment:
Northern Region Production - Epping, ND or Sidney, MTSUMMARY
The Area Supervisor is responsible for the effective and economic installation, operation and maintenance of oil and gas production operations across several superintendent areas. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Supervise company production superintendents across several areas
- Oversee the effective and operation of local field office including invoice flow
- Coordinate as necessary with CLR well servicing, completion, engineering, drilling, materials and HSE groups
- Recommend and implement maintenance programs
- Recommend changes in production operations and confer with Area Production Manager - Bakken Operations and engineering on implementing changes
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with surface owners and community leaders
- Oversee safety program
- Other duties as assigned
Technical degree preferred but not required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and a minimum of 15 years experience in rod pump and SWD operations. Good working knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations. Experience managing/leading groups larger than 30.
***The above position will be located in Epping, ND or Sidney, MT.
« Back to Openings