Completion and Workover Foreman
Field Operations | Baker, MT
Operations and Resource DevelopmentSUMMARY
Provide first level supervision of contract service employees in the completion of new wells and workover of existing wells in the Cedar Hills and Medicine Pole Hills Units. Plan, schedule, and execute well work operations to increase earnings to the shareholders by enhancing oil and gas recovery, efficiently spending capital, decreasing operating expenses, and implementing company policies and procedures, while protecting company employees, contractors, the general public, and the environment.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Direct well work to implement CLR’s high level of health and safety expectations (for our employees and contractors), increase hazard awareness, and mitigate risk potential.
- Direct well work to implement CLR’s aggressive “no spill” policy to fulfill our environmental commitment.
- Function as the Company employee in charge of, but not limited to: pulling units, swabbing units, coiled tubing units, electric line units, slickline units; remedial cementing; acidizing; running and pulling casing scrapers, packers, RBP’s, tubing, rods, and bottomhole pumps; cleanouts; and fishing.
- Review procedures for new completions, workovers, and artificial lift improvements and discuss improvements with Production Foreman (supervisor) and Production Engineer.
- Identify and develop procedures for increasing production and/or reducing failures in casing, tubing, rods, and bottomhole pumps.
- Stay abreast of downhole wellwork technology and techniques.
- Work with management and develop well work operations procedures and policies. Insure that these procedures and policies are implemented and followed.
- Review invoices and vendor tickets to insure proper cost and coding.
- Maintain proper compliance and reporting with federal and state regulatory agencies for MIT’s, ground water protection, safety regulations, and protection of the environment.
High School or GED and a minimum of 10 years well work experience, including completions, workovers, and downhole well maintenance.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid state operator's license. First aid/CPR certification and H2S training would be beneficial.
« Back to Openings