Senior Production Foreman (Rig Supervision)
Drilling & Production Support | Killdeer, ND
Title: Senior Production Foreman
Department: Drilling & Production Support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advanced understanding of well repair procedures and the ability to understand and properly react to unforeseen well problems.
- Good knowledge of proper well control.
- Good knowledge of proper safety procedures and practices.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of fishing procedures and tools.
- Knowledge of wireline procedures.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft programs.
- Good understanding of artificial rod pumping and downhole pumps.
- Understanding of dynamometer and fluid level analysis.
- Maintain good company relations with public.
- Able to understand and implement company invoicing codes and approval.
- Good with numbers and close attention to details.
- Understanding of gas lift and sucker rod lift systems.
- Manage multiple projects at one time.
- Recommend changes in production operations and confer with Production Superintendent and Production Engineers to implement changes as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required and a minimum of 8 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Bachelor's degree a plus, but not required
« Back to Openings