Field Operations | Baker, MT
Job Title: Operator I (1 Opening)Department: Northern Region Production - Baker
Responsible for overall daily operation and maintenance for a specified group of oil and gas wells, monitors daily production, equipment and performance and insures proper sales volumes.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Measures and records production.
- Driving safely to and from wells and well sites
- Provides routine maintenance for machinery and equipment.
- Reports changes in individual well performance.
- Confers with production foreman on operating problems.
- Treats oil to meet pipeline specifications.
- Coordinates oil sales and water disposal.
- Assures operational compliance with government requirements and company policies.
- Must be familiar with operation of POC's, plunger lift and flowing wells.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma, general education degree (GED), a minimum of three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid driver’s license. **Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Continental Resources, Inc.
« Back to Openings