Administrative | Tioga, ND
NORTHERN REGION PRODUCTION
1. Data entry for invoices (OILDEX invoicing system experience is a plus) .
2. Research and resolve vendor issues with Invoices.
3. Maintain spreadsheets to track costs (must be proficient in excel and other Microsoft office software).
4. Answer phone and schedule vendor appointments with Superintendents.
5. Assist other employees with computer, phone, and copier issues.
6. Order and stock supplies as needed.
7. Maintain a good office environment.
8. File logs and reports as needed.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned.
Experience working in a fast paced busy office environment.
General Knowledge of oil field equipment is a plus.
Experience working with field personnel.
Must be proficient working In Microsoft office software.
OILDEX OR EQUIVILANT INVOICING SOFTWARE EXPIERENCE IS A PLUS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma required or equivalent
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 years of recent, administrative support related experience.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
« Back to Openings